Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pre-Post


Tomorrow Kara, my dad and I are taking off for Detroit, Michigan to see the Jonas Brothers! The time set to leave is 9 AM and the concert starts around 7 PM. Our seats are in Section 121, Row P. But, in between, we have the sound check party which will start around 3:30 - 4:30. Who knows what all could happen tomorrow? It's our third Jonas Brothers concert ever but our first of Summer '09. I'm so excited and I can't wait to tell all of the stories after we return. :) We're going to Louisville three days later to see The Veronicas at Six Flags. We already accumulated so many stories from our previous visit last week, I don't think it could get any better; but who's to say? Certainly not me! I have both outfits picked out and I can hardly sit in my seat. If I think about it all for too long, I can't even believe it! Well, I will post the whole journey when we come back.

xo, Kailen

1 comment:

  1. You have been having such fun lately and making sweet memories. Looking forward to the 26th and the Jonas Boys in Columbus!!

    ReplyDelete